• 2 Replies

Marina

• +0/-0
  • heya
    • View Profile
Heyaa!
« on: June 19, 2019, 06:52:27 pm »
Hello Im Marina! hope u still remember me hahaha :-\

I am looking for some Lineage service to play, now that I have time, its still tenkai opened?

cya <3

Lucifer

• +1/-0
  • It's better in the dark....
    • View Profile
Re: Heyaa!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 07:27:16 pm »
Hi there,

Welcome back to our lovely community. Right now, the server is in the second stage of it's open beta testing. There aren't a lot of people right now, as we are mainly looking for any issues, that might affect the server.
Fortunately, LasTravel and everyone from the dev team are working extremely hard and the server is over 80% done. There are several other things to decide on and some issues to be fixed, but we're expecting the official server opening to happen in the near future.

If you are interested and willing to help with the development of the server, you can log in and spend some peaceful time tying out the new, working features, share your opinion on what the sever could be and generaly help with discovering potential issues and reporting them to the developers.

Regardless of what you decide to help, I hope you have a wonderful time.

LasTravel

• Yet another developer.
  • +4/-0
  • Have you tried turning it off and on again?
    • View Profile
    • Lineage 2 Tenkai Network
Re: Heyaa!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 10:27:47 pm »
Hi there,

Welcome back to our lovely community. Right now, the server is in the second stage of it's open beta testing. There aren't a lot of people right now, as we are mainly looking for any issues, that might affect the server.
Fortunately, LasTravel and everyone from the dev team are working extremely hard and the server is over 80% done. There are several other things to decide on and some issues to be fixed, but we're expecting the official server opening to happen in the near future.

If you are interested and willing to help with the development of the server, you can log in and spend some peaceful time tying out the new, working features, share your opinion on what the sever could be and generaly help with discovering potential issues and reporting them to the developers.

Regardless of what you decide to help, I hope you have a wonderful time.

That's actually a very good answer, thanks ;)

Hello Im Marina! hope u still remember me hahaha :-\

I am looking for some Lineage service to play, now that I have time, its still tenkai opened?

cya <3
Welcome back  :D :D